Chen Bing returns to DC, June 2-3, to present sessions on Push Hands, as well as his inimitable ‘Taiji Relaxation’ class
Chen Bing returns to DC, June 2-3, to present sessions on Push Hands, his inimitable ‘Taiji Relaxation’ class, and for the first time anywhere – a session on ‘Chen Taijiquan Striking Techniques’ – for his annual 2018 DC seminar visit.
** Space is limited! Most sessions are focused on small groups only, so register ASAP.
SATURDAY, June 2, 2018
- 10-12:00: Taiji Relaxation
- 1:00-3:00: Push Hands Levels 1-2 Instruction & Corrections
- 3:30-5:30: Push Hands Levels 2-3 Instruction & Corrections
SUNDAY, June 3, 2018
- 10:00-12:30: Standing and Silk Reeling
- 2:00-5:00: Taijiquan Striking: Punching and Kicking Instruction and Corrections (**This is the first time Chen Bing has ever offered dedicated training in the striking techniques of Chen Taijiquan – not to be missed! All levels welcomed.**)
LOCATION: DoubleTree Hotel, Tysons Corner, VA (formerly Crowne Plaza)
- $80 per following modules, (Taiji Relaxation, Silk Reeling)
- $100 per following modules, (Push Hands Levels 1-2, Levels 2-3, Tajiquan Striking)
- 5% off 2-3 modules
- 10% off 4-5 modules
- 20% off for all modules
Register now with PayPal to email@example.com or in person NLT May 29, 2018. Cash only at the door.