Chen Bing coming to the D.C. area July 12-14
Friday, July 12
- 7-9:30/10pm, Relaxation Exercises: This is unique to Chen Bing, where he instills the deep, relaxed quality of “fan song” in a specific regimen. Essential for everyone.
Saturday, July 13
- 9am-12pm, 19 Form Corrections and Applications. Essential for beginner-internmediate. Recommended for all.
- 2-4pm: 38 Form Corrections & Applications. Essential for intermediate-advanced.
- 7-9:30pm: ”Free Step” Lao Jia Yi Lu. First time ever taught in a seminar format, Chen Bing will instruct how to employ relaxed, multiple stepping in Lao Jia Yi Lu. ”Free-step” forms training provides a more “live” way of practice, which enhances relaxed movement, martial footwork, and other benefits from practicing with “free steps”. Essential for intermediate-advanced. Must know at least half of the Lao Jia Yi Lu form.
Sunday, July 14: Cannon Fist Corrections
This is a great opportunity to build off of Chen Xiaoxing’s Cannon Fist training many of you got last month -take advantage to further refine this demanding power-oriented form.
- 9am-12pm: Cannon Fist Corrections (Sections 1-2) Essential for intermediate-advanced, but must know at least the first half of the form.
- 2-5pm: Cannon Fist Corrections (Sections 1-2) Essential for intermediate-advanced, but must know the complete form.
- $100/module, up to 2 modules
- $275, 3 modules
- $325, 4 modules
- $350, 5 modules
PayPal and checks accepted up to July 10. Cash only at the door.
This will be a fantastic seminar experience. RSVP now!